Do you want to make a meaningful investment in your community?
Your tax-deductible donation will support the Caroline County Council of Arts and its mission to:
- Enhance the cultural opportunities and access to the arts in each of the County’s unique communities
- Promote economic development and downtown revitalization through the arts
- Inspire creativity and personal development by supporting arts education programs in our schools and communities
The funds we raise support outstanding programs, including:
- Artists in Residence programs that bring live, interactive Shakespeare performances to our local schools
- Free Friday Nites concert series
- Free Second Saturdays family-friendly art activities
- A robust schedule of classes and instruction in a variety of artistic mediums
- The Foundry and Fiber Arts Center of the Eastern Shore, two venues that provide artists with space to exhibit and sell their work
- Caroline Summerfest community arts festival
- Management of the Denton Artsway, a state-designated Arts & Entertainment District that will help attract artists and businesses to the downtown area
Please enter the amount of your donation below. Thank you for investing in the arts in Caroline County!